- Fishing, cycling, woodworking. (biathlonresults.com, 02 Jan 2018)
- He suffered from glandular fever [mononucleosis] at the beginning of the 2016/17 season. (seandohertybiathlete.com, 25 Jan 2017)
- Why this sport?
- A friend suggested that he try biathlon.
- To compete at the 2018 Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang. (prweb.com, 21 Nov 2017)
- Name of coach
- Jonas Johansson [national]
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- He began skiing at age four and took up biathlon in 2008.
- English, German
- Other information
At age 18 he became the youngest US biathlete to compete at the Olympic Winter Games when he took part in the men's 4x7.5km relay in Sochi in 2014. (seandohertybiathlete.com, 21 Nov 2017; olympictalk.nbcsports.com, 12 Jan 2014)