The youngest of three talented sisters from Montreal, Justine Dufour-Lapointe may have the best chance of anyone to knock Hannah Kearney off from the top of the podium in women’s moguls…Since making her World Cup debut in 2010, the 19-year-old has burst onto the scene, collecting bronze at the 2013 World Championships and finishing second in the World Cup rankings the past two seasons…While both her sisters participated in the Vancouver Olympics—the eldest, Maxime, was a fore-runner and Chloe finished fifth—Justine watched with her parents at the bottom of the hill.
- 2014 World Cup, Calgary, Canada - 1st
- 2013 World Cup, Ruka, Finland - 2nd
- 2013 World Ski Championships, Voss, Norway - 3rd
- 2013 World Cup, Calgary, Canada - 1st
Things To Know:
1. am nervous around ostriches. I always think they are going to poke out one of my eyes.
2. Always wears a specific pair of underwear for every competition.
3. Her best moment in freestyle skiing is Calgary 2013, when I won the gold medal and my first yellow bib and stood on the podium along with my sister Chloé. It was a perfect day.