Vic Wild was born in America, but when he won a bronze medal at last year's World Snowboard Championships, he did it representing Russia. Wild's wife, Alyona Zavarzina, is Russia's world champion in parallel slalom and Wild moved to the country. Because of that, he will look to represent Russia at the 2014 Games.
- 2013-14 World Cup, Bad Gastein (PSL) - 1st
- 2013-14 World Cup, Rogia (PGS) - 5th
- 2013-14 World Cup, Carezza (PGS) - 7th
- 2013-14 World Cup, Sudelfeld (PGS) - 8th
- 2013 FIS World Championships (PGS) - 3rd