With partner Meryl Davis, the American won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games in ice dancing, missing out on gold against Canadian rivals Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. It's Virtue/Moir who train at the same rink as and share a coach with Davis/White in Michigan, setting up for what could be a Sochi showdown to remember. The Americans have won two out of three World Championships since the 2010 Games, taking gold in 2011 and 2013, with the Canadians claiming the top spot in 2012.
- 2014 Sochi Olympics - Gold
- 2009-14 U.S. Championships - Gold
- 2013 Grand Prix Final - Gold
- 2013 World Championships - Gold
- 2012 World Championships - Silver
- 2011 World Championships - Gold
- 2010 Vancouver Olympics - Silver
- 2010 World Championships - Silver
Things to know:
1. He and Davis grew up together in Michigan and began skating as an ice dance team when they were just 10, meaning they've spent more than 15 years side-by-side on the ice.
2. Davis and White became the first American ice dance team to win a World Championships with their gold medal in 2011.
3. Charlie is a huge University of Michigan football fan and has twice been invited onto the field to help lead the school's fight song.