A former wide receiver in the Canadian Football League, Quinn joined the U.S. bobsled team in 2010 after recovering from an ACL injury that led him to retire from the sport. Quinn will be competing as a push athlete for Nick Cunningham's four-man sled in Sochi
- 2013 Lake Placid World Cup - Silver (two-man)
- 2012 Whistler World Cup - Seventh (four-man)
Things to know:
1. Quinn was a wide receiver on the University of North Texas football team, winning three Sun Belt conference championships while he was there.
2. He is the founder of TheAthleteWatch.com, a website that helps student-athletes get noticed by college recruiters.
3. Johnny Quinn was inducted into the North Texas Hall of Fame in 2011.