The two-time U.S. national champion was fourth at the U.S. Championships in January, needing a nomination from the U.S. Figure Skating selection committee to be placed on the Sochi Olympic team. Wagner placed fifth place at the 2013 World Championships a year after she had just missed the podium by placing fourth at Worlds. Wagner has earned 11 Grand Prix medals in her career, including three this season, most recently the bronze at Grand Prix Final in December. In 2010, Wagner just missed out on the Vancouver team, placing third and serving as an alternate.
- 2014 Sochi Olympics - Seventh
- 2014 U.S. Championships - Fourth
- 2013 Grand Prix Final - Bronze
- 2013 World Championships - Fifth
- 2013 U.S. National Championships - Gold
- 2012 World Championships - Fourth
- 2012 U.S. National Championships - Gold
- 2010 U.S. National Championships - Bronze
Things to know:
1. Growing up in a military family, Wagner was born in Germany and moved more than a half dozen times in her childhood.
2. Ashley loves crafting homemade pumpkin spiced lattes on cold winter days.
3. After her skating career, Wagner would like to become a sports journalist.