After finishing 21st in skeleton in 2002, Dukurs didn't make the 2006 team and came roaring back four years later, finishing just shy of the medal stand in fourth place at the Vancouver Games. And while his brother Martins -- who won silver in 2010 -- has scooped up three world championship medals since the last Olympics, Tomass has finished ninth (2011), fifth (2012) and eighth (2013). Still Tomass has been consistent in World Cup races, finishing second overall in each of the past two years.
- 2013-14 World Cup standings - Second
- 2012-13 World Cup standings - Second
- 2012 World Championships - Fifth
- 2012 European Championships - Silver
- 2010 Olympic Games - Fourth
- 2002 Olympic Games - 21st
Things to know:
1. The Dukurs brothers finished first and second overall in the 2012-13 and 2013-14 World Cup standings. Tomass was second both times.
2. Tomass is about three years older than his brother Martins.