After being named as a reserve during the 2006 Olympics, Humphries decided to transition from a brakeman to a driver. It was a good choice, as the Calgary native won gold in Vancouver in front of a home crowd in 2010. She stood atop the medal stand again in Sochi.
- 2014 Olympic Games- Gold
- 2013 World Championships - Gold
- 2012 World Championships - Gold
- 2010 Olympic Games - Gold
Things To Know:
1. Humphries sometimes trains by pushing cars.
2. Her husband competed in Torino for Great Britain's bobsled team.