Fogt earned four golds medal in the World Cup as part of the four-man team during the 2013-14 season, and will be a part of the revised "Night Train" crew ("Night Train Squared") in Sochi. Fogt finished first at the U.S. national push championships in the summer of 2013 ahead of five-time winner Steven Langton. Fogt will push for Cory Butner in the two-man competition.
- 2014 Koenigsee City World Cup - Gold (four-man)
- 2013 Park City World Cup - Gold (four-man)
- 2010 Olympic Games - DNF
Things To Know:
1. Fogt spent a year deployed in Iraq after the 2010 Vancouver Games.
2. During the 2010 Olympics Fogt was part of USA-2 four-man sled. The sled crashed during its second run.
3. He competed in track and field at Utah Valley University.