The 28-year-old slider had an impressive fall 2013, (winning all four national qualifying events) and an even more impressive winter, winning three World Cup medals. The week after winning his second-ever medal (bronze in Park City, Utah) Antoine won gold in Lake Placid, N.Y. and has since taken bronze in St. Moritz. After narrowly missing out on a spot on the 2010 team, Antoine made his Olympic debut in Sochi. He won a bronze medal -- the U.S.'s first men's skeleton medal since 2002.
- 2014 Olympic Games - Bronze
- 2013-14 World Cup standings - Third
- 2013 Lake Placid World Cup - Gold
- 2012-13 World Cup standings - 12th
Things to know:
1. Antoine was a serious snowboarder before taking up skeleton after watching the 2002 Olympics.
2. He is studying sports management and nutrition at California University of Pennsylvania.