Huefner is the most-decorated women's luger currently racing. After capturing gold in Vancouver, Huefner has remained one of the best sliders in the sport, winning gold at both the 2011 and 2012 World Championships before taking silver as compatriot Natalie Geisenberger— her biggest rival—passed her for first in 2013 and 2014.
- 2013 World Championships - Silver
- 2012-13 World Cup standings - Second
- 2012 World Championships - Gold
- 2011-12 World Cup standings - First
- 2011 World Championships - Gold
- 2010-11 World Cup standings - First
- 2010 Olympic Games - Gold
- 2009-10 World Cup standings - First
- 2008-09 World Cup standings - First
- 2007-08 World Cup standings - First
- 2006 Olympic Games - Bronze
Things To Know:
1. From 2007-08, Huefner won five consecutive World Cup events.
2. Her hobbies include reading and mountain climbing.