Running bumps is in the Wilson blood, and Bradley couldn’t be happier to be a part of the clan. The younger brother of 2010 Olympic bronze medalist Bryon Wilson, the two got their start building their own moguls courses in Butte, Montana. The younger Wilson made huge strides during the 2011 season, earning a second-place ranking in the NorAm standings with two victories. His progress continued last season with eight World Cup top-10 results, including two fourth-place finishes. Wilson entered the 2012-13 season with a boost of confidence, which led to four World Cup podiums finishes and his career-first win in Inawashiro, Japan. Wilson ended the season ranked fourth in the FIS moguls standings.
- 2014 World Cup, Val St. Come, Quebec, Canada - 3rd
- 2014 World Cup, Lake Placid, N.Y. - 3rd
- 2013 National Championships, Heavenly, CA - 1st
- 2013 World Cup, Are, Sweden (Dual Moguls) - 3rd
Things To Know:
1. Started skiing at four years at Lost Trail in Montana and started competing at nine.
2. Off the snow, Wilson loves spending time out in the sun, staying active, waterskiing, fly fishing and training.
3. In addition to being a top moguls skier, Wilson is also an established painter, skilled in watercolors. He's inspired by his hometown of Butte, Montana and his surroundings where he currently resides, in Park City, Utah. He has his own website for his art and they're available for purchase.