As John Napier's brakeman Langton was 10th at the Vancouver Games, but joined Steven Holcomb's four-man "Night Train Squared" team the next season, a new addition to the team that captured gold in 2010. As brakeman for Holcomb in both the two- and four-man events, Langton won golds at the World Championships in 2012. The team -- rounded out by Chris Fogt and Curtis Tomasevicz -- placed third at Worlds in 2013.
- 2013 World Championships (four-man) - Bronze
- 2012 World Championships (four-man) - Gold
- 2012 World Championships (two-man) - Gold
- 2011 World Push Championships - Gold
- 2010 Olympic Games (two-man) - Tenth
Things To Know
1. Langton makes humorous YouTube videos with his Olympian roommate John Daly.
2. Langton originally was going to join Holcomb's USA-1 sled in 2008, but he had to opt out because of surgery.
3. He was a track and field star at Northeastern University.