Justin Reiter has been living out of his truck to save money to go to Sochi to compete in parallel slalom, after missing the Olympics in 2006 and 2010. The Colorado native won silver at the World Snowboard Championships in 2013.
- 2013 World Cup silver medalist
- Eight-time NorAm Cup champion
- Seven-time NorAm Cup silver medalist
- 2007: Six World Cup top 16s
- 2007: Three NorAm podiums (third in PGS at U.S. champs)
- 2006: National champ in PSL and PGS
Things To Know:
- Reiter worked as a Golf Pro at Catamount Ranch and Club in Steamboat Springs from 2000-2010.
- He grew up mountain bike racing through high school, then discovered road biking as a tool for training. Reiter finished 7th in the Leadville 100 (Single Speed Division) in 2011. The Leadville 100 is a 100-mile race through the Rocky Mountains.
- Has a lab named Drake that's been trained to go skiing with him.