Like her well-known fellow track athlete Lolo Jones, Williams has been a recent convert to the ice track, where the two-time summer Olympian placed third at the U.S. national push championships in late July. In 2013-14, her debut World Cup season, Williams won three medals in the four races she was selected to compete in. It was enough for her to be named to the U.S. team in late January with fellow push athletes Aja Evans and Lolo Jones. Williams will be pushing for USA-1 pilot Elana Meyers
- 2014 Igls World Cup - Gold
- 2013 Lake Placid World Cup - Silver
- 2013 Park City World Cup - Silver
- 2013 U.S. National Push Championships - Third
- 2012 Summer Olympics - Gold (4x100m relay)
- 2004 Summer Olympics - Silver (100m)
Things to know:
1. Williams decided to try to join the U.S. bobsled team after bumping into Lolo Jones at an airport in June 2013 and hearing about Jones' experience.
2. Williams said she gained 12 pounds from when her track career ended to her first bobsled race in December 2013.
3. She is the smallest brakeman on the U.S. team.