After winning a silver at the 2012 World Championships in the four-man competition, pilot Arndt and his German teammates claimed gold at the World Championships in 2013.
- 2013 World Championships - Gold (four-man)
- 2012 World Championships - Silver (four-man)
- 2012 European Championships - Gold (four-man)
- 2011-12 World Cup Championships - Gold (combined)
Things to know:
1. Arndt is a police officer in Oberhof.
2. He was unable to compete in the Sochi World Cup event last year because of a back injury.