Genting Snow Park (aka Secret Garden)
Part of the Zhangjiakou competition area, Genting Ski Park at Zhangjiakou Genting Snow Park is located in the Chongli district of Zhangjiakou, Hebei, about 100 miles northwest of Beijing's urban core and in the vicinity of Heping Forest Park and the G95 Capital Area Loop Expressway corridor.
The park includes six tracks and various different courses. It will host all freestyle skiing and snowboarding events except for men's and women's big air.
Zhangjiakou Mountain Media Center is located in the complex of venues and is rebuilt from the Yunding Hotel. Yunding Ski Park is not only a training base for the national freestyle skiing and snowboarding team, but also provides a high-quality venue for public ice and snow sports.
Genting Secret Garden Resort was built in 2011 and opened in 2012. Venue construction began in November 2016. By 2018, the resort included 88 ski runs and 22 chairlifts.
- Freestyle Skiing: Aerials, mixed team aerials, halfpipe, moguls, ski cross, slopestyle
- Snowboarding: Halfpipe, parallel giant slalom, slopestyle, snowboard cross, mixed team snowboard cross
- Viewing area 1 (PGS, ski/snowboard cross): 3,300
- Viewing area 2 (halfpipe, slopestyle): 4,000
- Viewing area 3: (aerials, moguls): 3,600
- 5,583 feet (1,702 meters) at base area
- 6,889 feet (2,100 meters) at summit
Big Air Shougang
Part of the Beijing competition area, Shougang Ski Jump at Big Air Shougang is a newly constructed venue located in the city's Shijingshan district, less than 15 miles west of Beijing's urban core and along the Yongding River. It was built over an old steel mill and completed in late 2019. Existing coolant towers will serve as a backdrop. "Shougang" translates as "Capital Steel."
It will host freestyle skiing and snowboarding's big air competitions.
Organizers plan for the venue to be permanent after the Games' conclusion, hosting large-scale outdoor activities such as concerts and conferences.
The design concept is derived from the traditional flying style in the Dunhuang murals in China.
- Freestyle Skiing: Big air
- Snowboarding: Big air