USA Cycling locked in Thursday its roster for the Olympic Games, naming the official members of the men's and women's BMX freestyle and racing, mountain biking, road and track teams that will represent the United States this summer in Tokyo.
In total the Team USA squad has 28 cyclists with the selection committee naming seven athletes for road, four for mountain biking, five for BMX racing, four for BMX freestyle and eight for track. The U.S. team met the maximum athlete quota in six different events: women's road race, women's mountain biking, women's BMX racing, men's and women's BMX freestyle and women's endurance track.
- Jennifer Valente, Team Pursuit, Madison, Omnium
- Chloe Dygert, Team Pursuit
- Maddie Godby, Keirin, Sprint
- Megan Jastrab, Team Pursuit, Madison
- Emma White, Team Pursuit
- Lily Williams, Team Pursuit